Terms and Conditions
“DEMAZIN MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – ALLERGY 2021/2022” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the refund offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Only one (1) claim for one (1) Eligible Product permitted per household during the Claim Period based on residential address.
- Eligible Products must be purchased between 12:01am AEST on 01/08/2021 and 11:59pm AEST on 28/02/2022(“Purchase Period”).
- Claims must be submitted (in accordance with 8 below)from 12:01am AEST on 03/08/2021 to 11:59pm AEST 31/03/2022 (“Claim Period”).
- To be eligible to claim a refund, individuals must purchase an Eligible Product (as defined below) during the Purchase Period from any pharmacy in Australia (“Qualifying Purchase”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them by a staff member for their Qualifying Purchase, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one. Eligible products are as below (each an “Eligible Product”):
Demazin Allergy and Hayfever Relief Tablets
- After using their Eligible Product as directed, if Eligible Entrants are not satisfied with their product they may, at least 72 hours after making a Qualifying Purchase, complete the online claim process below during the Claim Period:
- Visit www.demazin.com.au;
- Follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details including full name, residential address, mobile phone number, bank account number and BSB number, and valid email address;
- Upload an image of their purchase receipt;
- Submit the fully completed claim form.
For the removal of doubt, claims can be made no sooner than 72 hours after a Qualifying Purchase is made.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. Purchase receipt must clearly specify that an Eligible Product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period, but at least 72 hours prior to claim.
- Claimants will be notified whether their claim is successful or unsuccessful by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.Every claimant with a valid claim will be awarded their money back for the amount paid for the Eligible Product in their Qualifying Purchase, but subject to the following maximum cashback amounts:
Demazin Allergy and Hayfever Relief Tablets 10s
Demazin Allergy and Hayfever Relief Tablets 30s
Demazin Allergy and Hayfever Relief Tablets 60s
Demazin Allergy and Hayfever Relief Tablets 80s (CWH pack size exclusive)
- Cash back refund will be awarded in the form of an electronic funds transfer (EFT) within ten (10) working days of making a valid claim during the Claim Period. Claimants are responsible for providing full and accurate details (including bank details) on the online claim form. The Promoter will not be responsible for incorrect details being provided, a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
- Refunds are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion including (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in refund value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a/the refund.
- The Promoter is iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited of Level 10, 12 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, Australia. ABN 13 617 871 539.